The Best Summer Slushies To Cool You Off
This summer has been a hot one for sure, and there’s no better way to cool off than with some delicious summer slushies. They’re cold, tasty, and customizable–just add your favourite flavours and fruits. And the best part? You can add alcohol, too!
Children and adults alike can enjoy these drinks, so I’ve rounded up some great options that are both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. They’ll be a hit at any party you serve them at, or just enjoy them by yourself to escape the heat!
Non-Alcohlic Summer Slushies
1. This Green Grape Slushy is definitely a unique take on slushies! With frozen green grapes and lemon-lime soda, you’ll have a refreshing drink in no time. via Produce Made Simple
2. A Rainbow Slushy will be sure to impress any children you serve it to! And the best part is that it doesn’t even require a blender–it’s made from crushed freezies! via Flavorite
3. Lemonade is a classic summer drink, so adding pineapple makes this delicious Pineapple Lemonade fusion drink. While this recipe creates more of a frothy drink, adding in tons of ice will make a fun slushy to enjoy! via Know Your Produce
4. While some slushies can have a lot of sugar in them, this recipe for a Blueberry Kiwi Slushy is a great healthy alternative! It’s a unique combination of flavours, and kids will love how colourful it is. via Diethood
5. Another recipe featuring lemons as a main ingredient, this delicious Raspberry Lemonade Slushy will keep you cool with the classic flavour pairing. via Life Love Liz
Summer Slushies with Alcohol
6. A Strawberry Peach Wine Slushy is a sophisticated drink that’s still fun and full of flavour! via Sugar & Soul Co.
7. Watermelon is always a popular treat in the summer, so if you add some ice and a little white wine, you get this glorious Watermelon-Moscato Slushy. via The Kitchen is my Playground
8. Another recipe featuring wine is this brightly coloured Pineapple White Wine slushy. This simple frosty drink will keep you happy all summer long. via The Salty Marshmallow
9. For a unique drink option that will surely impress everyone, try this Cherry Vanilla Wine Slushy! via Food Curation
I hope you stay cool with these delicious summer slushies. Whip up a batch for your next pool party or BBQ and enjoy!