Summer Bucket List 2018 – FREE Printable!
It might not officially be summer right now, but it is hot where I live. The sun is shining, the humidity is through the roof, and my A/C is working overtime. To me, that means we’ve hit summertime. While I prefer cooler weather (what can I say? I’m not a fan of sweat stains), I can’t deny that summer is the best time of year to have adventures and try new things. And what better way to try something new than with a summer bucket list?
You might be wondering, why do I need a summer bucket list?
Well, for me, I know that whenever I’m trying to make plans–whether it’s with my boyfriend, friends, or family–I feel like I can never think of something! So we end up going to the movies for the 100th time. And don’t get me wrong, going to the movies can be tons of fun, but you can do that any time of the year, you know? Summer is your chance to do something new and exciting!
So if you’re in a rut and can’t think of anymore date ideas or weekend plans for the family, then this summer bucket list is perfect for you.
- You have 40+ options to choose from so there’s something that will excite everyone!
- It’s easy to keep organized. You can keep track of what you’ve already done by checking off items, or number them in order of what you want to complete first.
- It has a combination of outdoor and indoor activities, so you have options depending on the weather.
- A lot of things to do are low-cost or even completely free! But of course, if you’re looking to spend a little money, there are ideas for that, too.
- There’s something to do for everyone, no matter what your age is. If you’ve got kids you want to keep occupied, there are tons of activities for them–from water balloon fights to flying kites. And if you’re looking for some more age-appropriate ideas for adults, they’re in there too. Have you tried a day cruise or a wine tour?
Download the 2018 summer bucket list here!
It’s time to kiss the movies goodbye as your same old fallback plans!
Of course, these are all just suggestions! Some may work for you, some may not. But regardless, there’s bound to be something on the list that you’ll find worth trying!
Leave a comment below if you have your own bucket list ideas for the summer!